Details of all sewer-related properties and information on third-party landowners. As a large sewer line or built by the developer under the control of the water authority and supported by a legal pipeline agreement: It is necessary (according to Section 185 of the Water Industry Act 1991) that a remediation company may modify or remove tubes or other relevant devices from above or under a construction site or any adjacent land, that the promoter, in accordance with this section and subject to: If we agree (in writing) to channel a development channel, they must enter into a legal agreement and their contractor must complete a work authorization application on a public channel form (PDF 270 KB will be opened in a new window). You and/or your contractor cannot complete the work on public sewers without our prior approval. Developers interested in land that contains public sewers may request sewer diversion under Section 185 of the Water Industry Act 1991 so that development work can proceed. Often you can do the diversion work yourself, but sometimes you have to do it – for example, when it`s a strategic channel that`s being hijacked. In all cases, a fee is charged. If you need a deviation, you should apply with the button below and we advise you on the next steps. You can then fill out a channel deviation application form (S185) (PDF 223 KB will be opened in a new window). You will find our technical drawing requirements in our detailed “Developer Services Construction” document (PDF 2.181 KB will be opened in a new window). As part of a Section 104 agreement, established by the proponent in connection with the supposed sewers.

A drawing showing the location of the land and the details of the deviation from the proposed canal. Our deviation guide (S185) (PDF 126 KB opens in a new window) provides all the information needed for a deviation from the channel. If the location of a public channel prevents your site from expanding or if your land extension progresses, it may be possible to redirect the channel. To do this, you must enter into a legal agreement with us. Before a diversion is considered by the water department, we would arrange a written request with a location plan and a development of the construction site, with details of the sewers that run through the site and the diversion route (s). Once your application is filed, we will conduct a technical check to determine if the sewers are strategic. If this is not the case, you can do the work associated with it in this case: If you need help applying or if you want more information about channel transfers, please contact the team at the Please note that all legal fees are charged separately by Southern Water`s lawyer and must be paid before the end of the contract. If it is a strategic sewer, we will usually do the work. In this case, a remediation company is authorized to recover all costs appropriately incurred by modifying/removing a pipe or other relevant device.

Buildings must be located at least three metres from the diverted sewers, where the depth of the ground up to the invert evacuation level is less than three metres. Greater depth, large sewers, unusual soil profile or material may require greater distance.

Ha tetszett oszd meg másokkal is:
Posted in Egyéb kategória